We are a reputable manufacturing company, an associate of a major international group, delivering strong and highly competitive brands to our customers nationwide. To strengthen our Production team, we require a well-qualified, experienced and resourceful person for the position of
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- B.Sc. in Metallurgy, Electro-mechanical, Chemical or Industrial Engineering.
- A Masters degree in Engineering will be an added advantage.
- Age between 25 - 38 years with minimum of 2 - 3 years cognate experience in process industry.
- Good knowledge of computer tools and applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively, above average analytical and synthetic skills.
- Advise on operational procedures to ensure safe processing of products.
- Drafting, system set-up and implementation of minimum process waste generation environment.
- Support of Production Management and Shift Foremen with regards to technological process issues.
- Preparation of changes in product mixtures.
- Monitoring of product quality and used quantities of Raw materials (in collaboration with Production Managers and Quality Control Manager) and preparation of eventual proposals for improvement.
- Identification of possible process improvements including the elaboration of process and technical modifications.
- Preparation of the process aspects of investment projects; follow-up of the implementation as well as preparation/execution of a plan for raw materials, energy consumption etc.
Method of Application
We offer an attractive/competitive remuneration packages among the best in the industry plus a pleasant-working environment and challenging career prospects. If you meet the above requirements, please forward a comprehensive CV including daytime telephone numbers to reach the undersigned within two weeks of this publication to:
The Human Resource Manager
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale