Job In An Information And Communications Technology Firm
Posted on: 18 March, 2014
Deadline: 1 April, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
A dynamic and well focused information & communications technology company with its head office in Lagos wishes to engage competent and highly focused personnel.
Reporting to the Head, Software Development, the successful candidate will plan, analyse and develop software applications, while providing second level support to existing products and solutions, in order to meet client specifications and standards.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Executes software development projects in line with company approved plans and guidelines in order to achieve set project objectives.
- Provide an effiCient second level support and initiates process improvements in line with company guidelines and objectives aimed at providing adequate technical support to the business process.
- Work collaboratively with other team members in line with the departmental Standard
- Operating Procedures in order to achieve set project objectives.
- Designs and develops new products/applications In line with the departmental Standard
- Operating Procedures in order to minimize maintenance requirements.
- In partnership with business analyst, interfaces with aientsfBusiness owners for the purpose of understanding business requirements and scope documentation.
- In partnership with Telecom department, ensures the successful deployment of developed applications in line with the departmental Standard Operating Procedures in order to achieve set project objectives.
- BSc/HND in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Project management skill will be an added advantage.
- Professional Certifications (preferably in Microsoft Technology).
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Web Services (SOAP, RESTful), SQL Server, JSON, XMl.
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) design.
- Knowledge on UMl/Use Cases/OOAD/MVC based web development.
- Understanding of Software Development Ufe Cyde (SDLe).
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward a copy of their CVs stating clearly the Ref. no of the position o( interest in the accompanying application letter to: email@example.com not later than two weeks from the date of this publication.
Please note that only applicants who possess these requisite qualifications stated above will be shortlisted and invited for interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Fresh Job Vacancies at General Electric (GE)
- Information Technology Role at Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) Nigeria
- Latest Jobs in the Telecom Industry Via Culminate Consulting
- Android Developer at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunity at Airtel Nigeria
- Account/Admin Assistant at WorldBay Technologies
- Professional Marketing And Communications Executive at Leadhire Limited
- Regional Research Managers at the International Data Corporation (IDC)