If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A reputable Real Estate and Construction firm In Lagos requires the following Professionals
Job Code: GACCT
Will ensure proper record-keeping for different arms of the business; provide daily cash-flow statements and weekly balance sheets; advise management on funding requirements and write feasibility reports on projects: supervise and ensure that weekly, monthly and quarterly reports are provided for each arm of the business; ensure regulatory returns and liaise with external auditors/government authorities.
- Minimum of 7 years' progressive experience in a trading, construction, facilities management and/or estate organisation.
- B.Sc in Accounting or its equivalent required.
- Professional qualifications and Project Management certification will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles, framework and legislative requirements
- Strong work ethics and commitment to professlonatism.
- Strong leadership abilities with good interpersonal qualities.
- Adept use of Microsoft Office, Sage and relevant accounting software.
go to method of application »
Job Code: MEX
Sales and marketing of real estate, off-plan developments and building materials; development of marketing tools; preparing and making presentations to Corporate organisations.
- Minimum of 2-5 years' hands-on experience in a real estate firm, trading and/or property development organization.
- B.Sc/HND in Estate Management, Marketing or other relevant course or its equivalent required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Team-player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a sense of responsibility and co-ordination.
- Adept use of Microsoft Office tools.
Method of Application
All applicants are expected to quote the Job Code of the specific function being applied for in the subject of the email and send in their CVs to: email@example.com along with a one-page application letter before April 4th, 2014.