Vacancies At ABT Associates
Posted on: 18 March, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
ABT Associates is a mission-driven, global leader in research and program implementation in the fields of health, social and environmental policy, and international development. Known for its rigorous approach to solving complex challenges, Abt Associates is regularly ranked as one of the top 20 global research firms and one of the top 40 international development innovators. The company has multiple offices in the U.S. and program offices in more than 40 countries.
The Program Coordinator will serve as the lead coordinator for the ICARE Project in Kebbi
Specific tasks and responsibilities include:
- Liaise with Zinc Program Coordinator on all program related activities.
- Attend and report on discussions at State Coordination meetings.
- Liaise with BBC Media Action!CHAI!other partners/advertising firms on provider and caregiver focused demand creation messages and materials.
- Liaise with state Department of Pharmaceutical Services/MOH and NAPMED on all plans related to training events and supportive supervisory activities
- Facilitate training events: arrange for venue and food, ensure training materials are available.
- Liaise with partner manufacturers and suppliers of ORS and zinc and amoxicillin to ensure that their representatives attend training events and have sufficient supplies of products to offedor sale at the event, that detailers are regularly attending monthly NAPMED meetings, and that appropriate contacts are being made with individual retailers (detailers are visiting PPMVs and sales reps are visiting private sector clinics and community pharmacists).
- Work with partner suppliers to ensure continuous supply of quality, affordable ORS, zinc and amoxicillin products in the markets, particularly at the PPMVlevel in rural areas
- Monitor retail outlets and the commercial supply chain to ensure that product sales/marketing information is reaching retail outlets, especially in rural areas, and that the wholesale distributor system is working to ensure product availability.
- Conduct monitoring at the retail level to ensure that retailers are recommending the appropriate diarrhea treatment products and are providing appropriate counseling and advice and referrals for patients with pneumonia.
- Monitor all related research activities (retail audits, mystery client surveys, or HH surveys).
- Report monthly to Abt's Zinc Program Coordinator and Abt's Child Health Advisor.
- Other duties as assigned to enhance ORS and zinc and amoxicillin marketing.
- Educational degree in pharmacy or marketing, development or related field.
- Experience working in development programs and dealing with donor communities.
- Good writing and communication skills.
Method of Application
To Apply: Please put the position title in the subject line and attach a cover letter and CV and e-mail to KebbiCV@abtassoc.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Electricians at Me Cure Healthcare Limited
- Pharmacists at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
- Job Opportunities at Isalu Hospitals - 10 Positions
- Chief Administrative Officer at Highpiller's International
- Medical Jobs at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Customer Service & Admin Officer at Synapse Services
- Driver at Rodot Nigeria Limited
- Marketing Manager at Shalina Healthcare