Our client is a multinational conglomerate with substatial investments in oil and gas within Africa and Arab nations. We seek to engage the best talents for the avaialable posiitons.
- B.Sc. in Finance or Economics related courses and MBA degrees from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 15 years international work experience.
- 5+ years business/industrv experience with international or national oil company with preference to upstream
- 5+ year consulting experience in Oil and Gas industry.
- Deep accounting knowledge such as account payables/receivables, fixed assets, general ledger, treasury, budgeting and operational finance.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience in business and proposal development.
- Experience in coordinating and managing people and teams.
- Fluent written and spoken English, Bi-lingual Arabic is a plus.
go to method of application »
- B.Sc/ HND in Accounting, Finance, or related field from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 2-3 years related work experience.
- MUST be a chartered accountant.
- Excellent project management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate and work as a team leader.
- Strong analytical and advisory consulting skills.
Method of Application
If you have what it takes, kindly send your CV with indications of your current and expected remuneration as well as your Cover Letter quoting JOB POSITION as the SUBJECT to:
Dr. Bola Onasanya,
George Davidson & Associates,
1, Ogundare Street,
NEPA Bus Stop,
Aguda - Surulere,
Entry closes two weeks after this publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.