Jobs In A Leading Engineering And Construction Company (APAM Nigeria)
Posted on: 18 March, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View Jobs posted same day
A leading engineering and construction company seeks to fill the position of ASSISTANT PUBLIC AFFAIRS MANAGER and hereby requests for applications from qualified candidates.
Job Description/ Responsibilities
- Assist the Head of Public Affairs Department in day-to-day effective oversight of the company's public relations matters, including but not limited to:
- Developing the company's public relations strategies and initiative;
- Arranging, overseeing and executing press conferences, tours and corporate social responsibility initiatives of the company;
- Speaking at interviews, press events and presentations by or on behalf of the company;
- Effectively dealing with enquiries and requests for information from the general public, media organizations and governmental organizations;
- Monitoring and analyzing media coverage, using public sources and personal contacts; and advising on potential responses by the company;
- Keeping stakeholders appropriately informed of developments in relation to the business and other corporate affairs of the company;
- Researching, identifying, forecasting and evaluating the effects of media coverage on the affairs of the company;
- Establishing and cultivating relationships with key journalists, as well as relevant officials in national and state publications and electronic media;
- Recommending potential improvements to the public affairs matters of the company, in order to adequately attain the company's corporate objectives;
- Such other tasks as may be assigned by the Head of Public Affairs Department or other superior officer of the company, from time to time.
- First degree or equivalent in Public Affairs Administration, Mass Communication or related courses;
- Masters' degree or professional qualifications will be an added advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- At least ten (10) years' work experience in a similar position;
- Applicants must be willing to work from or be assigned to any location in Nigeria;
- Applicants should be between ages 30 and 40 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send an application letter and curriculum vitae to the following email address
APAMNigeria@gmail.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to partcipate in subsequent stages of this recruitment process.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Accounting Jobs at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Administrative/Procurement Officer at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Account Officer at DO.II Designs Ltd.
- Finance Role at a Leading Construction Company - WFO Roedl & Partner
- Job Openings at Townsend Property Investments Limited
- Latest Job Recruitment at Arbico Plc
- Career at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited