Jobs at LEADING EDGE CONSULTING
Posted on: 28 June, 2011
Deadline: 12 July, 2011
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Our client is a notable Group in the Financial Services Sector. Following its successful re-engineering, it seeks to strengthen its top management through the recruitment of seasoned and competent individuals to serve as Group Executive Director-Services and Head-Asset Management of its Finance Subsidiary.
GROUP EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR SERVICES
This position reports to the Group Managing Director and is responsible for developing the Group's asset capabilities and provision of effective leadership to the support services division.
Effective performance in this role, will require cumulative and specialized experience gathered from business, operations and functional management The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the supervision of Finance & Accounts, Human Resources, Legal, Corporate Affairs and Facilities Management functions.
• Possession of a good First Degree in Economics, Law, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Finance or allied areas.
• A Masters Degree in Business Administration or MBA in Finance is required.
• The ideal candidate must be a member of relevant professional bodies .
• Possession of a minimum of 15 years cumulative work experience in business, operations and functional management; out of which,
at least 7 years should be in a Senior Management position in a financial services industry.
• Possession of sound knowledge of business strategy as well as the ability to exercise good judgement, initiative and discretion at all times.
• Excellent human resources, financial and project management knowledge.
• Must be experienced and creative enough in the deployment of innovative situations to meet challenging and changing situations.
• Must demonstrate capacity to provide direction even while working co-operatively with others, in a team environment.
HEAD- ASSET MANAGEMENT
This is a top management position which reports to the Group Managing Director. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing and overseeing all the activities of Asset Management to achieve efficient returns.
Hel She will design and implement a robust and integrated asset management service delivery model for the company; establish suitable mutual funds for direct marketing; identify third party asset management opportunities and manage the relationship on a continuous basis; provide risk management advisory and implementation plans and develop structured investment products, among other functions.
• Possession of a good First Degree in Economics, Finance or allied areas plus a Masters Degree in Finance or an MBA (Financial Management Option).
• Be a member of relevant professional bodies.
• Minimum of 12 years cognate experience in the finance industry with particular focus on banking, financial markets and asset management, of which at least 5 years must in a management position.
• Posession of sound knowledge of business strategy as well as the ability to exercise good judgement , initiative and discretion at all times.
• The ideal candidate must be an experienced executive who will be able to creatively deploy innovative solutions to meet changing situation.
• He/she must be able to provide effective leadership, train and mentor staff.
• Must have proven management, analytical, organizational and accounting skills.
These positions attract competitive remuneration and Perquisites.
How to Apply
Suitable candidates should send their applications and comprehensive curriculum vitae (containing functional email addresses and mobile telephone numbers) as well as evidence of their current remuneration, within two weeks, to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may apply via www.careersafrique.com or by courier to:
Leading Edge Consulting
202, Awolowo Road -3rd Flr
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Cashier at Bet9ja
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH