Bristow Helicopters NigeriaBristow aims to provide the safest and most efficient helicopter services and aviation support worldwide. We will achieve this by focusing on and committing to:
- Working in innovative partnerships with our customers
- Further developing our highly professional workforce
- Expanding our business and extending our horizons
A career with Bristow offers the opportunity to work with great clients and some of the most highly regarded experts in the global helicopter service industry. Throughout its history, Bristow has emphasized stringent standards of safety, quality, customer satisfaction and the utmost in business integrity.
Bristow needs qualified personnel with a global outlook and the skills and technical abilities that are critical to the company's growth. When evaluating prospective employees, Bristow seeks those with experience, intelligence, energy and motivation.
Ref No: Was00262
Business Unit: West African Business Unit
The Training and Standards Manager is responsible for all matters concerning Recurrent Training and Standards and all revenue recurrent training conducted under the Nigerian AOC and is assisted by the NCAA Authorized Senior Training Captains.
- Standardisation of Nigerian AOC flying training practices, and maintaining a review of recurrent training requirements and procedures.
- Co-ordination of the activities of the Senior Training Captains and the allocation of additional tasks.
- Co-ordination of standards visits to all Nigerian AOC operations by himself and the Senior Training Captains, in liaison with the Head of Flight Operations. Monitoring visit reports to ensure follow-up action where necessary.
- Production and revision of the Training Manual.
- Organisation of regular meetings between Training Staff.
- The selection of Nigerian AOC Flying Training Staff, in liaison with the Head of Flight Operations and the Senior Training Captains.
- Issuing and updating of company Training Authorisations to Nigerian AOC Training Staff.
- Oversight of Nigerian AOC periodic check validity status, in liaison with the Training Administrator.
- Monitoring the progress of BHNL First Officers and Senior First Officers.
- Organisation of training programmes for third party aircrew, in liaison with the Senior Training Captains.
- Co-ordination of BHNL training courses, including advice on the recruitment of BHNL trainees in conjunction with HR.
- Liaison with other Business Unit Training Managers including participation in meetings and advice on compliance with Bristow Global Recurrent Training Standards.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.
Note: When the page opens, scroll down or select Nigeria from the Location and click Search.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale