SABMiller is one of the world's leading brewers with more than 200 beer brands and some 70,000 employees in over 75 countries. We also have growing businesses in soft drinks and we are one of the world's largest bottlers of Coca-Cola products.
The overall learning is a combination of experimental learning, acting in positions, investigative projects and reports, active participation in audits, benchmarking within other Breweries and action learning on defined technology, processes and systems.
- Candidates must possess a university degree obtained at a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Engineering (i.e. Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering)
- Have obtained either their NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate
- Resident in the immediate environment of the brewery, that is, Port Harcourt
- Proficiency in English and local language (s)
- Basic computer literacy with Microsoft Suite
- Mobility to work in other areas when required
- Currently unemployed
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 25 years
- Indigenes of Rivers and Bayelsa State and/or South South of Nigeria preferred
- Both Male and Female can apply
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.