Jobs at Absolute Media Communications Limited
Posted on: 12 March, 2014
Deadline: 17 March, 2014
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding
View Jobs posted same day
Absolute Media Communications Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
The Credit Control Officer is responsible for overseeing the credit management of the organisation and the management of the credit control team.
- Managing the credit management function and overseeing the credit control function.
- Leading and motivating the credit control team in order to achieve collections targets.
- Overseeing the effective collection of company debt.
- Monthly reporting of the Key Performance Indicators for the department.
- Managing relationships with the clients in order to reduce exposure to potential bad debt.
- Implementation and maintenance of a set of comprehensive Credit Risk Policies and Procedures.
- Introduce and evolve effective reporting and assessment tools to minimise risk and proactively identify problem areas and customers.
- Preparation of weekly cash forecasts including customer collections.
- Reporting to the financial controller on a monthly basis on outstanding accounts.
- Qualified with previous experience in a similar role as either a credit supervisor or credit manager.
- Good understanding of balance sheet analysis, credit risk, financial exposure and setting credit limits.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs and applications to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Accountant at a Global Full Service Digital Marketing Agency - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Job Vacancy in a Printing Industry Via Ascentech Services Limited
- Senior Sales Role at Ringier Digital Marketing - RDM
- Digital Marketing Role at DigitXplus