WAHN Consulting Is Recruiting
Posted on: 12 March, 2014
Deadline: 24 March, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WAHN Consulting
Wahn Consulting Limited - Our client,a wholly Nigerian owned Catering, Hospitality & Entertainment Conglomerate with business interest in Hotels, Restaurants, Cinemas, Shopping Malls, Real Estate Development, Outdoor Catering, Industrial Catering & Housekeeping Management, and Food Production, needs a solid, well trained & qualified Chartered Accountant as Tax Accountant. This is a leadership role.
- Monitor and drive the day-to -day activities of the following taxes and implement statutory demands –Taxes,
- Pensions, NHIS, ITF, Levies, etc - of the company.
- Ensure proper, accurate, timely and relevant financial records are maintained.
- Local tax administration and related matters.
- Maintain and update the data base of the company on all tax matters
- Ensure that there are duly authorized documentary approvals for every data that is to be entered into the system as per tax matters
- Prepare schedules for remittances of statutory deductions and ensure accurate posting to the relevant ledgers and beneficiaries.
- Prepare the Payroll/ manpower budget of the company in liaison with the Human Resources department.
- Ensure the observance of company procedures in Payroll administration, accounting and documentations.
- Cultivate and maintain good inter-personal relationship with colleagues within and outside the department.
- Ensure the financial information asset of the company is well protected, preserved with confidentiality and available to the right people at the right format and time.
- Ensure accurate and organized filing system for all documents.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of reports.
- Mentor and develop subordinates on the statutory accounting processes and procedures of the company.
- Ensure that transparency, honesty and accountability are embedded in own area of business.
- Coordinate all aspects of Health and Safety and Fire Safety in the area of responsibility.
- Participate in daily tool box meeting and weekly communication and review meetings with colleagues.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WAHN ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Marketers, E-commerce at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Job Vacancy at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Project Executives at Petros Management Consulting Limited
- Female Marketer and Communication Executives at Leadhire limited
- Female Sales Executives at Kennedia Consulting
- Job Opening at Lorache Limited
- Latest Jobs at Arcadia Media
- Human Resource Job Opportunity at Human Leadership Resources Limited