WAHN Consulting Is Recruiting
Posted on: 12 March, 2014
Deadline: 24 March, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WAHN Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Wahn Consulting Limited - Our client,a wholly Nigerian owned Catering, Hospitality & Entertainment Conglomerate with business interest in Hotels, Restaurants, Cinemas, Shopping Malls, Real Estate Development, Outdoor Catering, Industrial Catering & Housekeeping Management, and Food Production, needs a solid, well trained & qualified Chartered Accountant as Tax Accountant. This is a leadership role.
- Monitor and drive the day-to -day activities of the following taxes and implement statutory demands –Taxes,
- Pensions, NHIS, ITF, Levies, etc - of the company.
- Ensure proper, accurate, timely and relevant financial records are maintained.
- Local tax administration and related matters.
- Maintain and update the data base of the company on all tax matters
- Ensure that there are duly authorized documentary approvals for every data that is to be entered into the system as per tax matters
- Prepare schedules for remittances of statutory deductions and ensure accurate posting to the relevant ledgers and beneficiaries.
- Prepare the Payroll/ manpower budget of the company in liaison with the Human Resources department.
- Ensure the observance of company procedures in Payroll administration, accounting and documentations.
- Cultivate and maintain good inter-personal relationship with colleagues within and outside the department.
- Ensure the financial information asset of the company is well protected, preserved with confidentiality and available to the right people at the right format and time.
- Ensure accurate and organized filing system for all documents.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of reports.
- Mentor and develop subordinates on the statutory accounting processes and procedures of the company.
- Ensure that transparency, honesty and accountability are embedded in own area of business.
- Coordinate all aspects of Health and Safety and Fire Safety in the area of responsibility.
- Participate in daily tool box meeting and weekly communication and review meetings with colleagues.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WAHN ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Solutions Architect at Oscar Temple
- Head, Internal Operations at Oscar Temple
- Head, Finance & Accounts at Oscar Temple
- IT Business Development Manager at Oscar Temple
- Head Market Risk at Oscar Temple
- Senior Architect at AIM Group Limited
- Business Development Manager at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Risk Management & Internal Control at Fosad Consuling