Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Reference: HMR14
Department: Safety & Sanitation
- Develop and implement strategy for HSE in FMN
- Maintain Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- Coordinate, audit and report FMN Group HSE activities
- Liaise with regulatory bodies on all HSE issues
- Identify and implement best practice and lead continuous improvement of safety initiatives
- Provide technical advice, coaching and guidance to employees on initiatives and necessary changes
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Project Management skills
- Ability to build trust and confidence with all categories of staff
- Thorough knowledge of applicable regulations
- B.Sc. in Engineering or Sciences
- Member, Nig. Institute of Safety Professionals
- Certificates in Occupational Health & Safety, Fire Safety & Risk Management and Environmental Management (NEBOSH or equivalent)
- M.Sc. would be added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years experience in similar role
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.