If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Project People is a world class leader in project management, business analysis, and information technology training. Project People's unwavering commitment to understanding client needs allows us to partner with our clients to increase business performance, mitigate risk, and resolve challenges. With our local dedication and global presence we partner with our clients and ensure maximum business result by developing methodologies and techniques based on industry best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
This position requires a high-energy, strategic thinker, self-starter, deadline-oriented, creative content developer who has exceptional communication skills and can work efficiently with little or no supervision. The successful candidate will research and write articles in a conversational, engaging style. Each blog entry will reinforce the organization's main objectives: offer best practices information, create a sense of community, offer continuing business education information, and create an opportunity for reader comments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Edit and publish content on the organization's blog under the direction of the Marketing Committee.
- Measure and track the effectiveness of blog topics based on number of viewers and number of comments.
- Perform continuous enhancements and modifications to the blog.
- Troubleshoot and repair bugs and technical problems.
- As appropriate, respond promptly to blog comments and e-mail.
- Act as liaison between blog readers and organization's board.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- The successful candidate Must Possess engaging "conversational" writing skills with a professional posture.
- The successful candidate must be computer and Internet savvy, with considerable experience in using and building blog/social media communities.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, or related field preferred with a minimum 10 years relevant experience in print and social media practice.
- Superb proofreading and editing skills.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Ability to write simply with a conversational style.
- Writing should be informative, but not verbose.
- Ability to effectively manage resources and multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Present professional, but friendly posture with blogosphere colleagues and throughout the Internet
- Understand mission of the business organization.
- Assist the organization marketing Committee and the Board in identifying opportunities based on new developments.
- Maintain high ethics with blog presentation, content and daily work tasks.
- Understand the trends of businesses.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org