Vacancies At Sylma Sign Limited
Posted on: 12 March, 2014
Deadline: 31 March, 2014
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Sylma Sign Limited
Sylma Sign Limited is one of the foremost Signage, branding, (and Graphic Communications) companies in Nigeria. Established in 2007, by a group of young and dynamic people with a vision of transforming the concept of Signs in Nigeria.
Sylma Sign Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Ensure Sales targets are met
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- OND/HND/BSc qualification
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sylma Sign LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Accounts Assistant at Doculand Business Solutions Limited
- Interns/Freelance Sales Representatives at Shao Pomp Company (9ja Business Directory)
- Community Manager at Sponge Limited
- Construction Manager at JCDecaux Africa
- Latest Job Opportunities at JCDecaux Africa
- Associate Cartoon Artiste at WakeyWhacks
- Social Media Intern at Accret Integrated
- Electricians at JCDecaux Africa