Careers At Necolvic Energy Limited
Posted on: 12 March, 2014
Deadline: 6 May, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Necolvic Energy Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Technical assistants have to be present all the time within the premises of organization’s units where technical assistant are required the most of all. They also assist in making the strategies for the businesses as they know the better how the desired task is going to be accomplished within the limited resources of the company
- A technical assistant has to perform the following job duties.
- To provide the line mangers with the information that is going to be helpful in strategy making of the company.
- Liable for the prompt technical assistance of the employees whenever they are stuck in a problem.
- To make the operations of the daily business activities go smoothly without any confusion arising in the daily flow of information and other business processes.
- Must come up with the best strategies in order to make the firm’s early recovery from the downtimes of the operations.
- To streamline the operations of the businesses and are responsible for solving the clashes between different activities of the company.
- To devise the company with the latest procedures and policies that may help in reduction of the costs and expenses.
- A technical assistant must have the following skills for the uninterrupted flow of the business activities.
- Must possess the knowledge of technical terms of operations and also they should be able to make them understandable for the rest of the staff that is involved in that specific business process.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have good presentation skill as they will have to present their ideas and standpoints to the mangers of the firm.
- A technical assistant must have a graduation degree in a relevant field.
- They must have 2 years of technical diploma for the desired task.
go to method of application »
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services.
- Maintains product and process data base by writing computer programs.
- Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Interested candidate must have acquired necessary skill and qualifications in line with the job description.
- Minimum 3 years - 5 years
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunity at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Senior Reservoir Engineer at Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited
- OLT Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor at Hobark International
- Human Resource Job at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Human Resource Assistant at a Maritime Institution - George Davidson & Associates (GDA)
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Technological Company - Petros Management Consulting