Jobs In A Leading Flour Milling Company
Posted on: 11 March, 2014
Deadline: 24 March, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A leading Flour Milling Company in the Food and Beverage Industry located in the South West has vacancy for the position of CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER.
- B.Sc or HND in any Social Science Discipline should be between the age of 35-50 years.
- At least 10 years working experience in Security Assignment.
- Must posses good investigation skills and write clear reports.
- Ex-membership of any of the disciplined forces will be an added advantage.
- Must have stamina for strenuous duties and also be of unquestionable character and integrity.
- Reports to the Human Resources Manager
- Handling all security related matters and guards
- Posting of security guards within the premises and at the various expatriate quarters.
- General supervision of the security operatives
- Attendance at all security meetings under the supervision and control of the HRMs
- Submission of daily/weekly security matters reports to the HRMs as atwhen due.
- Serves as workers(s) observer while at work to avoid loitering, gossiping, rumour mongering, close monitoring of the perimeter fence, lavatories etc
- Liaise with all Government Law Enforcement Agencies on security matters on behalf of the Company under the instruction of the HRMs.
- To always liaise with the Traffic Officer as regards illegal parking and dislodging of unwanted personnel within and outside the company premises.
- Work in conjunction with the Human Resources Managers, Sales Manager and Transport Manager on the genuity of transporters' documents, data and information.
- To carry out any other duties assigned by the HRMs
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should apply in writing supported with a comprehensive copy of his Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of relevant Certificates to:
Dugbe, Ibadan, Oyo State
Application closes on FRIDAY 24TH MARCH, 2014, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Quality Assurance Auditor at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) - 3 Positions
- Engineering Jobs at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Extrusion Manager at Polymer Packaging Limited
- Jobs at Fadac Resources
- Brewing Technicians at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Fresh Jobs at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- PMC - Channel Business Manager at Honeywell
- Ongoing 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme at Ashaka Cement Limited