Application for the Airmen/Airwomen recruitment is now open.
- The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND
- Applicants applying as non-tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 22 years of age by 31st December, 2014 and must possess SSCE/NECO/GCE.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 24 years of age by 31 December 2014 and must possess NCE/ND or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
- Those who will be older than 22 and 24 years for non-tradesmen and tradesmen respectively by 31st December, 2014 need not apply.
- Applicants with University diplomas are not qualified to apply as tradesmen and women.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are advised to apply online at www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng. Applicants are to complete application form online and make payment at any of the following designated banks: UBA
- Access Bank
- First Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- Union Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Zenifh Bank
- Unity Bank
- Skye Bank
Applicants should print out the following underlisted documents after payment of application fee at the designated banks:
- Local Government Attestation Form.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
Applicants are to note that applications submitted online without payment of application fee at the above mentioned banks will not be validated for processing.
Online registeration starts on 24th February, 2014 and ends by 27th April, 2014.Zonal Recruitment Exercise will bold from 19-26 May 2014. For further information, see the instruction page on the website as from 24th February, 2014 or call the following support lines: 09-8708475,09-8704817 and 08078406568 or e-mail: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.