Jobs At Nampak Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 11 March, 2014
Deadline: 18 March, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at NAMPAK
Nampak Nigeria Limited - A reputable leading multinational manufacturing company with interest in printing and packaging, servicing industry leaders across major sectors of the economy requires the services of core professionals to fill available positions in the company in its bid to maintain quality service to customers.
- A relevant Degree in Distribution/logistics/Purchasing & Supply or equivalent.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS) or equivalent.
- Experience with ERP Systems.
- Must possess good negotiating and analytical skills with the ability to demonstrate personal qualities of responsibility and self discipline, including good Management, Relationship & Communication Skills with possession of excellent IT Skills.
- At least 10 years of procurement or logistics working experience in a Standard Manufacturing Organization or related Industry.
- Must also be hardworking, honest, dedicated, self confident, self starter and committed.
- Must be an excellent Manager of people. capable of commanding respect and also able to proffer disciplinary action on Staff where necessary.
- Ability to go the "extra mile" in order to achieve results will be welcomed.
- Must be at least 32 years of Age.
- Must possess ability in personal organization with minimum supervision.
Method of Application
For the above position, interested and qualified Applicants should forward Application Letters and CVs to the undersigned through the Company's e-mail address below within One (1) week from this publication date:
Head, Human Resources/Admin,
Nampak Nigeria Limited,
3-7 Metal Box Road,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NAMPAKSimilar Jobs
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at VGS Recruitment Solution
- Head of Procurement at DIAGEO
- Graduate and Experienced Job Vacancies at British American Tobacco
- Job Opening at a Furniture Manufacturing Company - WowJobs
- Graduate Admin Officer at Lorache Limited
- Factory Managers at AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited
- Sales Role at a Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Production Director at a Manufacturing Company - WWB Recruitment