Nampak Nigeria Limited - A reputable leading multinational manufacturing company with interest in printing and packaging, servicing industry leaders across major sectors of the economy requires the services of core professionals to fill available positions in the company in its bid to maintain quality service to customers.
- A relevant Degree in Distribution/logistics/Purchasing & Supply or equivalent.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS) or equivalent.
- Experience with ERP Systems.
- Must possess good negotiating and analytical skills with the ability to demonstrate personal qualities of responsibility and self discipline, including good Management, Relationship & Communication Skills with possession of excellent IT Skills.
- At least 10 years of procurement or logistics working experience in a Standard Manufacturing Organization or related Industry.
- Must also be hardworking, honest, dedicated, self confident, self starter and committed.
- Must be an excellent Manager of people. capable of commanding respect and also able to proffer disciplinary action on Staff where necessary.
- Ability to go the "extra mile" in order to achieve results will be welcomed.
- Must be at least 32 years of Age.
- Must possess ability in personal organization with minimum supervision.
Method of Application
For the above position, interested and qualified Applicants should forward Application Letters and CVs to the undersigned through the Company's e-mail address below within One (1) week from this publication date:
Head, Human Resources/Admin,
Nampak Nigeria Limited,
3-7 Metal Box Road,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale