Social Media Executive at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
Posted on: 14 September, 2018
Deadline: 21 September, 2018
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at DM Holdings
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
DM Holdings Limited (DMH) - Our client, a leading Media firm in Ogba, Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
- Responsible for creating and managing digital-related projects for the organization.
- In charge of organizing digital resources for media campaigns.
- Create and maintain the online presence of the company.
- Generate digital media to boost Brand loyalty.
- Responsible for the company’s social media accounts.
- Maintain web-related media and update existing resources as needed. Create online ads, seasonal content, newsletters, and calendars.
- Contribute to the strategic development and driving of new business initiatives
- Stay on top of current design trends.
- A Bachelor's degree in Media Design, Digital Media, or a similar field.
- Previous experience in a similar position which may include other freelance projects.
- Minimum 2 years cognitive experience/hands on experience.
- Must be between 21-28 years.
- Strong Computer skills and flair for knowledge acquisition.
- Must live around Agege, Ogba, Akute, Iju Ishaga, Ikeja, Ojodu Berger as the company is situated in Ogba, Lagos.
Salary is negotiable.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's with subject "Social Media Executive" to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DM HoldingsSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at The BBC World Service
- Head of Content at KOKO Media Group
- Content Writer / Blogger at a Leading Media Outfit
- Operations Manager at Kwese Iflix
- Digital Marketing Executives at Fow World Limited
- Content Writer/Online Journalist at Prime Time News
- Content Developer Writer Cleverbeam Services
- Data Entry Intern at MyJobMag.com