Job Openings at Banji Alabi & Co Limited
Posted on: 14 September, 2018
Deadline: 21 September, 2018
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Banji Alabi & Co
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Banji Alabi & Co Limited - Our client, an Engineering and Construction firm, located in Victoria Island, Lagos, is looking to hire a suitably qualified candidate for immediate start in the position below:
- Ensure compliance of casual workers and other company staff with the company safety policy/manual.
- Formulation and implementation of policies, procedures and programs on construction safety that must comply with all work safety regulations both locally and internationally.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
- To represent the company in meetings with Government bodies and other agencies on matters regarding workplace health and safety, liaising with these agencies for regular updates on legal regulations and program initiatives on workplace safety and environmental issues.
- Prepare accurate and timely consolidated weekly HSE report to management.
- Degree in Management or Technical related field.
- ISPON Membership (Associate as minimum).
- Nebosh (IGC or Diploma)
- First-Aid training
- Other HSE training and certificates.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in Health, Safety and Environment
- Minimum of 4 years experience in construction/civil engineering industry in Senior HSE role.
go to method of application »
- Monitoring the items available in stock with a clear picture of the materials delivered
- Daily reporting of inventory to the Stores Manager
- To assist Project Managers and other site Management Staff by giving them accurate information on stock and “in/out” materials while keeping the Stores Manager copied in all such correspondence.
- To ensure the security of the stored goods and materials and any other goods and materials within the assigned construction site.
- To verify articles against purchase orders or packing lists, counting and inspecting the items for damages and or defects
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the line manager.
- Minimum 1 year in store keeping.
- Experience in Building Construction will be an advantage.
go to method of application »
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Cover Letters to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Banji Alabi & CoSimilar Jobs
- IT Aanalyst/Officer at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Current Job Placements at CGC Nigeria Limited
- Account Officer at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Marine (Asphalt Mixing Station) Managerial Staff at CGC Nigeria Limited
- Warehouse Officer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Civil/Structural Engineer at Cozym Process Systems (CPS)
- Job Vacancies at Subsea 7
- Cashier at TAS Nigeria Limited