Director - National and Geo-political Affairs at the National Defence College, Nigeria
Posted on: 14 September, 2018
Deadline: 5 October, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at The National Defence College
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The National Defence College, Nigeria, is seeking to fill the underlisted vacant position in the college below:
- The Director, National and Geo-Political Affairs co-ordinates lectures and research on national geo-political issues as well the Geo-Strategic Study Tours of the States of the Federation, the West African sub-region and the World.
- The Director sponsors the regular Course Curriculum on The State and Socio-Political Environment and National Security.
- The Director also acts in the capacity of Adviser to the Command on International Affairs.
- The position which is for a retired career Nigerian Ambassador not above 62 years of age is both physically and intellectually demanding.
- Hence the applicant must be physically and mentally fit.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letter and copy of Credentials to:
National Defence College,
Herbert Macaulay Way (North),
Central Business District Area,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The National Defence CollegeSimilar Jobs
- External Auditor at the Federal College of Education, Zaria
- Teachers at Datforte International Schools
- Teaching Assistant at Howbury School
- Study World – A UKEAS Study Abroad Fair - Study and Work in the USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia.
- Job Vacancies at Bridge International Academies
- Job Vacancies at Lagos State University
- Foreign language Tutors at a Teaching Studio
- Yoruba Teachers at SS Peter and Paul School