Corporate Communications Officer at KPMG Nigeria
Posted on: 14 September, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at KPMG
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.
As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.
Ref. ID: 137578BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
Duties & Responsibilities
- The officer would support the Firm’s Corporate Communications Manager in promoting the Firm’s public perception and reputation via the following communication pillars:
- Supporting the development and execution of strategic communication plans for different initiatives within the Firm including publication launches, corporate events and seminars, amplification of KPMG leadership participation in external events, media outreaches, press briefings and so on.
- Supporting the development of written communications such as news releases, media alerts, blogs, social media copy, etc.
- Media monitoring and reporting.
- Identifying of viable external representation opportunities for the Firm and engagement of relevant contact persons.
- Assisting in the creating and curating of content for print and digital platforms, editing and proofreading of Company material and content flow for internal and external channels.
- Participation in event planning and speech writing.
- Supporting communications and project management for KPMG’s CSR initiatives.
- Supporting the development and execution of internal communication plans for initiatives aimed at driving improved employee engagement.
- Drafting and distribution of daily and ad hoc communications for different divisions and Firm Leaders.
Social Media Communication:
- Assisting with daily communications on the Firm’s corporate social media channels (primarily Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn) and coordinating the editorial calendar with online activity.
- Working with the graphics team to develop relevant accompanying creatives.
- Assisting to drive improved social media presence for the Firm’s Partners.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required. Must possess a strong proficiency of the English language, including superior grammar, spelling, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have a passion for and understanding of the use of social media.
- Understanding of the professional services industry is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and the willingness to function as part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Must have ability to comprehend, proofread, and edit a variety of documents with a keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 32 years of age at the date of application.
- Must have 5 O' level credits (including Math and English) in ONE sitting.
- Must have a minimum of Second class.
- Must have minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KPMGSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Sales Manager at Owens and Xley
- Experienced Driver at FCI International Limited
- Jobs at ICS Outsourcing Limited
- Account Officer at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited
- Software Test Analyst at RGS Incorporated
- Early Year/Nursery Teacher at StreSERT Services Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Venerer Talent