Investment Analyst at MyJobMag Limited
Posted on: 13 September, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MyJobMag Limited
MyJobMag is a leading career website in Nigeria. Our goal is to make job search extremely easy. We also intend to simplify recruitment.
Our client is a conglomerate in Abuja seeking to recruit an Investment Analyst in Abuja
(Department & Division):
Finance /Sales Division
- They will be responsible for selecting businesses they feel merit to be funded and will present such businesses to the CEO for further scrutiny.
- Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable
- investment strategies.
- Collect information, perform research and analyze assets, such as stocks, bonds, currencies and commodities.
- Monitor closely financial press and keep a track of market trends, opportunities, risks and new investment products.
- Compile advisory reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities and funds that could enhance or diversify portfolios.
- Develop complex financial models and analyse legal documents.
- Monitoring the financial news using specialist media sources.
- Drafting and writing research reports for the company.
- Providing information for the company; this might include summaries of research, investment ideas, and key events from the proceeding day as well as
- key drivers for the day ahead.
- Making recommendations to the company, being able to position ideas and articulate to the CEO about the risk or payoff for each recommendation.
- Ensuring that all compliance regulations are met.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance & marketing, Accounting or related field, Master’s degree or additional qualification in relevant field will be added advantage.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in investment banking, finance, accounts and real- estate.
- General working conditions
- Normal hours(9am to 5pm)
- May be required to work extended hours without extra pay
- May be required to travel outside Abuja
- May be required to work Sat
25 to 35years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MyJobMag LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head of Marketing Communications at H. Pierson Associates Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Rovedana Limited
- Jobs at Willers Solutions Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Solution Finders Limited
- Manager at Tempkers Limited
- Hydraulic Engineer at AIM Consultants
- Jobs at Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Padoserve Limited