Investment Analyst at MyJobMag Limited
Posted on: 13 September, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MyJobMag.com
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MyJobMag is a leading career website in Nigeria. Our goal is to make job search extremely easy. We also intend to simplify recruitment.
Our client is a conglomerate in Abuja seeking to recruit an Investment Analyst in Abuja
(Department & Division):
Finance /Sales Division
- They will be responsible for selecting businesses they feel merit to be funded and will present such businesses to the CEO for further scrutiny.
- Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable
- investment strategies.
- Collect information, perform research and analyze assets, such as stocks, bonds, currencies and commodities.
- Monitor closely financial press and keep a track of market trends, opportunities, risks and new investment products.
- Compile advisory reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities and funds that could enhance or diversify portfolios.
- Develop complex financial models and analyse legal documents.
- Monitoring the financial news using specialist media sources.
- Drafting and writing research reports for the company.
- Providing information for the company; this might include summaries of research, investment ideas, and key events from the proceeding day as well as
- key drivers for the day ahead.
- Making recommendations to the company, being able to position ideas and articulate to the CEO about the risk or payoff for each recommendation.
- Ensuring that all compliance regulations are met.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance & marketing, Accounting or related field, Master’s degree or additional qualification in relevant field will be added advantage.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in investment banking, finance, accounts and real- estate.
- General working conditions
- Normal hours(9am to 5pm)
- May be required to work extended hours without extra pay
- May be required to travel outside Abuja
- May be required to work Sat
25 to 35years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MyJobMag.comSimilar Jobs
- Account Payable Analyst at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager at Enzo Krypton & Company
- Latest Job Vacancies at Invent Alliance Limited
- Sales Executives at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Customer Care Agent at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited
- HR Officer at eRecruiter Nigeria
- 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Programme at KPMG Nigeria
- Production Chemist at Execution Edge