Jobs In A Magazine and Real Estate Company
Posted on: 11 March, 2014
Deadline: 11 April, 2014
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View Jobs posted same day
A newly registered Weekly Magazine and Real Estate Company is currently accepting applications and curriculum vitae/resumes from highly qualifled and resourceful candidates for immediate employment for the under listed positions:
- Managing Editor
- Assistant Managing Editor
- Coordinator, Real Estate Management (Advisory services for Radio and Television Programmes)
- Medical Advisory Coordinator (Advisory services for Radio and Television Programmes)
- Contract Negotiator (Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja)
- Advert Executives
- Desired position must be indicated.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the industry or similar industry for the position sought, for the first five positions
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the industry or similar industry for the sixth position
- Long term experience is a very strong factor in determining the right candidate for the various positions.
- Computer knowledge is compulsory for all the positions.
- Benefits will include: competitive base pay; assigned vehicles and accommodation after confirmation; 13th
month salary; bonuses on meeting and exceeding the Benchmark, and compulsory IRA participation.
Method of Application
The CV/Resume, with copies of credentials should reach us not more than one month from date of this publication through e-mall forwarded to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org; addressed to: The Regional Manager Or call: 08135135583; 08058673084; 08064938136, 08060006824.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Openings at Kraks Media
- Graduate Content Writers at Iconway Media
- Jobs at Media Trust Limited
- Job Vacancies at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Broadcast Journalist (Video), BBC Hausa at the BBC World Service
- Ongoing Recruitment at TVC Communications
- Nativescript Mobile App Developer at Tsaboin Nigeria
- Content Acquisitions Officer, West Africa at iflix Nigeria