2018 Graduate Trainee Program at Tenaris Nigeria
Posted on: 12 September, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Tenaris
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Tenaris is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of tubular products and services used in the drilling, completion and production of oil and gas and a leading supplier of tubular products and services used in process and power plants and in specialised industrial and automotive applications.
About the Program
- Tenaris Global Trainee Programme is a combination of classroom training, e-learning courses and practical on-the-job experience lasting 2 years
- During this period the person will be involved into an Induction Camp, together with the other Global Trainees hired from different Countries worldwide
- These four weeks are a great opportunity for networking, learning about the company’s fundamentals and working as a team.
- Back from the camp, the rest of the programme is structured around the following main pillars: on-the-job experience in local offices, training, Industrial Program rotation and constant follow-up on the performance.
- The ideal candidate must be recently graduated in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics other related disciplines.
- Proficient English level
- Job Experience: less than 2 years
- Passion for industrial business and Oil & Gas
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills.
- Renumeration is competitive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Tenaris career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TenarisSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Experienced Pure Water Driver at SETOYOS Water
- Rotary Blow Mould Operator at Giant Beverages Limited
- Factory Administration Assistant at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Sales and Marketing Roles at CWAY Group
- Career Opportunities at The Dangote Group
- Accounting Jobs at John Holt Plc
- Office Assistant/ Cleaner at the Candel Company Limited