As the conduit between the business, IT and Delivery this role will establish in detail what software solutions must achieve; how they will be used by large numbers of consumers and suppliers; and ensure that these objectives are qualified, understood and implemented appropriately across online, mobile, apps and other channels.
The successful candidate will lead the strategy and implementation of our efforts to drive product value, user growth, engagement while delivering a world-class customer experience.
Candidates must have direct experience managing complex UX projects for consumer products, overseeing revenue-driving initiatives and supervising web analytics teams. You will work closely with the CTO, CMO, product managers, designers and engineers.
What you'll be doing
- Work with the executive management team to define a winning product strategy
- Manage a team to create best-in-class online experiences
- Drive revenue strategy to win in the jobs space and adopt the strategy to build sellable and lovable products.
- Oversee web and mobile strategy and develop innovative user flows and experiences
- Build products and features using scrum and/or Agile methodology
- Develop and manage an analytics team to systematically measure performance of all aspects of the web experience and conversion funnel
- Continually optimize processes and procedures using A/B testing and user feedback to make changes to our web experience
- Collaborate with all other departments to ensure a consistent omnichannel experience
- Analyze and assess the effectiveness of existing operations and identify needs based on new technology
- Work with the marketing team to meet revenue targets
- Oversee the day-to-day operations, maintenance, and performance measurement of the group's web/mobile websites and apps
Desired Skills and Experience
Who you are:
- An effective manager with the desire to cultivate leadership and performance in direct reports
- An optimistic, high-energy problem-solver
- Incredibly empathetic toward customers, fascinated by human behavior, and deeply interested in building a brand
- Equally obsessed with data-driven decision making and beautiful design
- 5+ years managerial experience in internet/tech, mobile, and product development/management, with additional background in finance/management consulting (experience at notable dotcoms in New York or California will be an added advantage)
- Strong understanding of web technologies, programming languages, webpage design, and agile methodology
- Expert in website performance measurement metrics and KPI
- Proven ability to develop and push to market successful revenue-generating internet products, preferably in the consumer product segment
- Able to translate analytical data into strategic recommendations
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Stellar interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.