Simba Technology Nigeria Limited is a rapidly growing, innovative ICT firm that leverages software technology to enable leading Federal and Commercial enterprises to automate, control, improvise and innovate across their business value chains.
Simba Technology Nigeria Ltd is a part of the diverse Pan-African Simba Group and has group operations in Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda. It provides best-of-breed Business Solutions and world class IT Services for its valued customers. The company provides vertical business solutions which include but are not limited industries such as Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Telecom, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utility, Trading & Distribution, Services and Government.
The solutions include Enterprise Software and Business Process Solutions like ERP applications, Document Management, Logistics Management, Core Insurance, Core Banking, Microfinance Solutions, IT Consultancy, Managed Services, Training and E-Governance among others. The initiatives are supported by key technology alliance partners like Oracle, SAP, TCS, Nucleus, Newgen, to name a few.
SimbaTech solutions are not limited to the areas enumerated above but are driven through a consultative approach based on strong partnership with customers, identifying their challenges and offering compelling solutions based on their pains and needs.
SimbaTech now seek qualified, dynamic and entrepreneurial personnel to spearhead some of its initiatives in the market.
Location: Lagos (One for Education Sector & One for SMB Sector)
- As a ‘Consultant’ at SimbaTech, you will carry the responsibility of Enterprise Sales into Education and/or SMB sectors in Nigeria.
- The Consultant for Enterprise Sales will be responsible for selling SimbaTech solutions and services to Corporate and Government accounts across multiple segments in Nigeria.
- You will focus on critical, complex, strategically or tactically important deals with high visibility, and be responsible to negotiate and sign the deals.
- The role will essentially involve getting deeper penetration of SimbaTech enterprise solutions across large accounts, developing these accounts from scratch and making SimbaTech a strategic partner to these Enterprise customers.
- It will involve building, nurturing and expanding business relationships with strategic C Level Executives across the key accounts.
- The individual will be expected to be proficient in the use of an “Enterprise Selling Methodology” and “Large Deal Management Process” with Target account selling to map the accounts and get deeper penetration and recall for SimbaTech solutions.He will be responsible for revenue generation and growth across these verticals specified above and will need to generate reference accounts for SimbaTech via large deals across each of the verticals.
- Design, develop and Implement an End to End Enterprise plan for his accounts and highlight key milestones in relation to the growth of our business in this market across the next 3 years.
- Manage Large Opportunities, Run Rate business and Competitive Sales situations at these accounts
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of consultative sales experience including strategic selling, persuasion and negotiation.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages
- Willingness and ability to travel within the specified geographic region.
- Previous experience negotiating and signing complex deals
- Strong Process Management Skills with Contract Compliance Experience
- Strong communication and writing skills (letters, e-mail, business plans, etc)
- Previous experience with Enterprise solutions desirable.
The compensation package offered will commensurate with educational qualification, work experience and industry standards.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating job reference and location preference within 14 days of this advert.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.