Vulge Media - This is a startup social web company with a small team looking to add a graphic designer to its team.
Hours and environment
- Graphic designer will work 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday (9am to 4pm) excluding public holidays.
- Work is done in an open environment with a small staff team.
- Knowledge of some of the following QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
- Can work in Surulere, Lagos
- Does not have to have formal education of Graphic Design
Graphic designer or graphic artist must be able to plan, analyze, and create visual solutions to web advertising. She/he finds the most effective way to get messages across in electronic media using color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques.
Graphic designer must have:
- Creative flair
- Interpreting ideas and developing a concept to suit their purpose
- A strong visual sense
- Strong computer skills
- The ability to grasp customer attention with their designs
- The ability to pay attention to detail
- The ability to balance work
- Good team working skills
- A matter-of-fact approach when ideas or designs are rejected.
- An interest in graphics and typography.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send CV to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.