Stallion Group Recruitment
Posted on: 10 March, 2014
Deadline: 21 March, 2014
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Stallion
Sensing the growing demand for quality products, Stallion invested heavily in infrastructure comprising warehousing, cold storages, factories, office buildings, showrooms, workshops, logistics equipment, transportation etc. Stallion established a stable infrastructure that supported optimal distribution of products at the most economic terms to its customers.
Stallion Group of Company is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Direct or coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, or testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements
- communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues
- conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- sourcing and securing sponsorship
- Solar project execution
- maintaining and updating customer databases
- Prepare technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, or topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements
- Prepare specifications for purchases of materials or equipment
- perate computer-assisted engineering or design software or equipment to perform engineering tasks
- Oversee project production efforts to assure projects are completed on time and within budge.
- Compile data and write reports regarding existing or potential electrical engineering studies or projects.
- Design, implement, maintain, or improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, or domestic purposes.
- Develop budgets, estimating labor, material, and construction costs.
- Investigate customer or public complaints, determine nature and extent of problem, and recommend remedial measures.
- Investigate or test vendors' or competitors' products.
- Supervise or train project team members as necessary.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, or installation standards or specifications.
- Plan or implement research methodology or procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Assist in developing capital project programs for new equipment or major repairs.
- Conduct field surveys or study maps, graphs, diagrams, or other data to identify and correct power system problems.
- Plan layout of electric power generating plants or distribution lines or stations.
- Collect data relating to commercial or residential development, population, or power system interconnection to determine operating efficiency of electrical systems.
- HND / First Degree in Engineering
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send CV to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about StallionSimilar Jobs
- HR Generalists at The GIG Group
- Marketing Executives at Patjeda Group
- Legal Officer at Dukan Group
- Human Resource Manager at MINISO Lifestyle Nigeria Limited
- Legal Counsel at Azikel Group
- Jobs at Helen Couture
- Business Analyst at NaijaBillionaire limited
- Sales Manager - Western Africa at Cargill Nigeria