WorleyParsons has had a presence in Africa since the 1970's when Parsons E&C established their offices in Cairo, Egypt. Since that time the company has continued to spread across the continent and in 2003 a joint venture was established in Lagos, Nigeria to form DeltaAfrik Engineering Ltd. Over the past five years, WorleyParsons has executed more than 100 projects in over 15 countries. In 2003 a joint venture was established in Lagos, Nigeria to form DeltaAfrik Engineering Ltd. Worley Parsons has the skills and technologies to address all challenges, from small brownfield services contracts to mega greenfield projects. Our service capability covers the entire asset lifecycle: from identifying the opportunity to the operating phase.
WorleyParsons extensive experience ensures that we provide project solutions with the lowest total lifecycle cost while meeting each customer's specific requirements. Our services go beyond new developments, to supporting operating assets through delivering brownfields projects which maintain asset integrity and improve business performance. By treating asset services as a specific business stream, WorleyParsons provides systems and work processes to deliver these projects effectively.
WorleyParsons is recruiting to fill the position below:
Ref No: 39725
Advertising Category: Project Management/Delivery/Coordination
Location: Lagos, Port-Harcourt
Report To: Lead Planner
- Champion Safety
- Develop and maintain the project PCMS Level 5
- Responsible for the administration of the schedule controls for the project
- Responsible to provide progress reports as required
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and maintain the project schedule
- Analyze engineering and design status and make recommendations
- Analyze material and equipment delivery status and make recommendations
- Analyze the performance of subcontractor and make recommendations
- Establish logics, strategies and all links in project schedule
- Development and implementation of progress/performance evaluation reports
- Prepare construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning detail planning for the contract scope
- Prepare estimates where required
- Responsible to ensure that the potential of all contributing factors such as climate, geographic locations, cultural influences (e.g. Ramadan), local skill levels etc. are analyzed and incorporated into the construction schedule
- Develop strategic milestones
- Develop work sequence and task to support field construction activities
- Monitor the timing of deliverables and assess the impact of late deliverables and materials
- Oversee the development of recovery plans and re-baseline exercises
- Submit weekly, monthly progress reporting to the senior construction managers
- Summarize lessons learned, ensuring capture of lessons in Construction’s lessons-learned database
- Assess the impact of late deliverables & materials. Analyze the status of subcontractor supply and make recommendations
- Assess progress and productivity and perform regular schedule risk assessments relative to completion and cost.
- Develop and maintain leading indicators relative to compression and potential delays
- Assess periods of acceleration assess probability of success relative to cost of acceleration.
- 5 to 8 years of construction planning experience. Ideally with P6 enterprise edition experience.
- 5 years WP experience
- IOC experience (XoM experience would be beneficial)
- International experience (Africa experience would be beneficial)
- Willing to come unaccompanied (this role will likely transition to the field)
- Must be willing and able to coach, train and mentor Nigerian staff.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.