If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many "firsts" in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more nigerians.
In Nigeria, Airtel is working tirelessly to live up to an ambitious vision of being the most loved brand in the daily lives of Nigerians as it offers a superior brand experience and a portfolio of innovative products & services ranging from exciting voice solutions to inventive data packages and mobile broadband.
We are recruiting for the position of:
- Develop and Implement reliable systems and process for intelligence gathering
- Active involvement in surveillance, information and intelligence gathering nationwide
- Conduct basic investigations nationwide with active collaboration with internal audit team
- Ensure effective liaison and relationship with national law enforcement authorities
- Liaise, establish and maintain relationships with security agencies
- Monitor progress of any case(s) referred to the police or any other such agencies.
- Active involvement in community relations issues
- Ensure effective and periodic security surveillance
- Conduct periodic risk assessment, threat analysis and security reviews and submit written recommendations to management
- Produce monthly report on security fleet nationwide
- Effective management of employee communications on security matters
- Manage security awareness and regular security briefing sessions and security alerts for employees
- Design and implement efficient security logistics systems nationwide
- Effective collaboration with other functions and Groups, to achieve national goals and objectives
Educational Qualifications & Functional/Technical Skills
- First degree in any discipline
- Security investigations and intelligence skills
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Ability to monitor and prosecute cases
- Proven ability to maintain contact and relationships with state and national security agencies/officials
- Strong supervisory skills
- Paramilitary/Military experience would be an added advantage.
- Five years of relevant working experience in telecoms or related industry
- Relevant security experience/background
- Ability to work in a dynamic team, with seniors, peers and subordinates towards achievement of corporate goals
- Multi skilled and versatile
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.