Jobs At MAP Hospitality
Posted on: 7 March, 2014
Deadline: 31 March, 2014
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at MAP Hospitality
MAP, one of London's bar and event companies, has huge expansion plans in Nigeria that require candidates with experience as bar tenders, waitresses, cooks (chefs), restaurant and bar managers for its new venue in Ibadan.
- MAP Ibadan will be the place to be in town and it will open its doors on April 18th 2014. Serving fresh food in the restaurant, bar snacks and cocktails at the bar throughout the day.
- At night the atmosphere will shift as the DJ starts playing and guests can enjoy our wine, champagne, cocktails and tapas food.
- All our staff will operate high turnover operations thus the candidate must be determined, ambitious and resourceful.
- The restaurant places a heavy emphasis on freshly prepared food so a good knowledge of food and beverage is essential.
- Candidates should demonstrate a capability of maintaining relationships and excellent communication, both externally and internally.
- Successful candidates must have experience from similar environments.
- In this role you will be very organised and able to interact and co-operate within a large team of staff.
- You will ensure all relevant aspects to your role are managed to the highest standard. In some cases you will be expected to run duty management shifts.
- As a successful candidate you should be able to demonstrate entrepreneurial skills and have the ability to suggest innovative ideas for new business development and marketing strategy.
Salary N240,000 per annum plus bonus of N120,000 per annum. Total compensation of N360,000 per annum plus benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a covering letter and CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MAP HospitalitySimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies in the Hospitality Industry - Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Jobs at Jonsland Castle Hotel & Suites
- Assistant Restaurant Manager at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Job Vacancy in the Hospitality Industry Via AFM Recruit
- Executive Chef at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Job Opportunities at Marriott International
- Strategy And Business Development Manager at Bheerhugz Café
- Security Officer at Marriott International