Jobs At Caring Heart Initiative (CHI)
Posted on: 7 March, 2014
Deadline: 6 April, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Caring Heart Initiative (CHI)
Caring Heart Initiative (CHI) is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Type: Full Time
Report to the Project Manager.
- Coordinating meetings and developing strategies to see projects from beginning to endThis includes attending meetings and taking minutes, receiving project documents and compiling a summary that includes monthly work plan.
- Filing project documents, creating and maintaining project schedules, creating responsibility lists for those who are involved in the project.
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of the Community Care Workers (CCW), this includes provision of services to VC children and households and any other assigned tasks.
- Facilitate training sessions for CCW, community key stakeholder/members and other project target groups.
- Writing of weekly, monthly, quarterly and year reports and other activities report and
- Must be proficient in Microsoft packages
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision
- Must be proactive and analytical
- Must be passionate about working with children and adolescents
- Fluent in spoken and written English and ability to work in partnership with government and other NGO's staff.
- Must be able to work in a team
- Experience in similar capacity will be an added advantage
- HND/BSC in sociology or any relevant social science course
- Experience: 3 years
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Caring Heart Initiative (CHI)Similar Jobs
- Site Study Coordinator Research at Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa (HIFASS)
- Fresh Job Opportunities at Oxfam
- Medical Supervisor at Médecins du Monde (MdM)
- Consultants at the Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Watchman at Solidarités International
- Audit Roles at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Latest Vacancies at Malaria Consortium
- Country Programme Manager at the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)