Naij.Com Is Recruiting
Posted on: 7 March, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Naij.Com
Vacancy for the role of a Content Editor is available at Naij.Com
The content editor is responsible for the content and images used on the website. They plan, research, write, copy and edit the content of a website.
- Producing new content and writing it in an interesting and appealing manner
- Sourcing images and artwork for the uploaded content.
- Ensuring all information is accurate.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Be able to undertake research using a variety of sources
- Be creative, able to alter their style of writing to reflect their audience
- Be able to multitask and prioritise work schedules
- Be computer literate and possess good keyboard skills
- Be interested in different methods of communication.
- Candidates should have at least a graduate degree (or its equivalent) in English, Journalism or Communication. Candidates with some editorial experience will have an advantage.
- (Candidates without the required degree/experience but with a passion for editorial and media jobs are also welcome to apply for the Internship Programme.)
Salary Range: Very Attractive
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Naij.ComSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Broadcast Journalist (Video), BBC Hausa at the BBC World Service
- Ongoing Recruitment at TVC Communications
- Nativescript Mobile App Developer at Tsaboin Nigeria
- Content Acquisitions Officer, West Africa at iflix Nigeria
- Sales Executives at Freeme Digital
- Latest Jobs at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Job Vacancies at the BBC World Service