CS-Offshore Integrated services Ltd Is Recruiting
Posted on: 6 March, 2014
Deadline: 15 March, 2014
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at CS Offshore
A leading Ship Management Company with their Head office in Middle East is looking for Senior Accountant for their branch office in Nigeria.
Job Ref. No: N 1013
Job type: Permanent
Location: Port Harcourt - Nigeria
Application deadline: 15 March 2014
- The successful applicant must be CA qualified and possess excellent communication skills.
- Reporting to Finance Manager, primary responsibilities will include preparation of financial statements, monthly management reports, keeping tab of budget vs actuals, knowledge of Nigerian taxation and business advisory, client financial and management accounting, mentoring and guiding junior staffs and supervising and monitoring tasks handled by accountant in Nigeria.
- Compliance to Nigerian statutory regulations is a must.
- You must be able to work to strict deadlines and take ownership of this role.
- Must: Nigerian nationality with minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role from offshore/shipping industry
Method of Application
If you meet our requirements and interested in working with us, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief write up as to why you are suitable for this position. Applications without Job ref No in subject line will not be considered.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CS OffshoreSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Creseada International Limited
- Kwiiki Ambassador at Connect Rail Services Limited (CRSL)
- Mechanics at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria
- Financial Controller at Trucklog Limited
- HR and Admin Officer at a Petroleum Trading Company
- Web Developers at HMM Limited
- IT Specialist at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT) - APM Terminals
- MO Solutions & Operations Manager at Bollore Transport Logistics