Graduate Trainees at Oando Plc.
Posted on: 21 June, 2011
Deadline: 30 June, 2011
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
The Graduate Training Programme is designed to develop tomorrow’s leader and equip them with the right professional and soft skills required to survive in the dynamic business world.
Subsequent to a highly competitive selection process: shortlisted candidates will undergo a structured, broad-based training programme involving both formal and on the job learning. At the end of the programme, successful candidates will be considered for permanent positions within the company
Prospective candidates will be professional, passionate, ambitious and able to demonstrate a high level of integrity. They will be team players, who exhibit a high level of respect and must possess the following:
* Bachelor or Master Degree with minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2:1) in any discipline
* Completion of NYSC by 31st December 2011
* Minimum of 5 B’s and 2 C’s in WASC, SSCE or GCE ‘O’ in one sitting, which must include Mathematics and English.
Not more than 25 years as of the 31st December 2011
The programme is open only to graduates who obtained their Bachelor’s degree in the last four years.
To Apply, Visit: http://www.findajobinafrica.com/findajobinafrica/OANDOGTPRegistration.jsp to complete the application form.
DEADLINE: Thursday, 30th June, 2011
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales Job Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Michael Page
- Job Openings at Tsachal Limited
- Job Opening at Hobark International Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Job Opportunity at BOURBON Oil & Gas
- Fresh Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global
- Job Vacancy at an Oil and gas Firm - Wilco