Jobs At CiSHAN Nigeria
Posted on: 4 March, 2014
Deadline: 10 March, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at CiSHAN Nigeria
Cishan Nigeria is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals for the following position:
- Prepare and track budget, liability, and capital accounts and monitor financial status of both CiSHAN and her sub-sub-recipients.
- Effectively control income, cash flow and manage fund disbursements (Payment vouchers, cheques, and other banking transactions).
- Ensure compliance with internal control, risk management measures and adherence to donors' financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare accurate and timely bank reconciliation statements, accounts payable, and account receivables, balance sheet and other reports for submission to donors/prime, management and, internal and external auditors.
- Efficiently manage payroll and monthly local statutory returns such as PAYE/taxes, Pensions, etc.
- Coordinate activities of accounting staff and provide necessary mentoring to subordinates.
- Work closely with program team and support other staff for effective operation of CiSHAN and project activities.
- Coordinate the grant management (disbursement, review of financial reports, monitoring visits and mentoring ofthe Sub-sub-recipients)
- Ensure proper record keeping and manage data base backups.
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc degree in Accounting and ICAN, ACA, ACCA, or CPA.
- Must also have at least 6 years working experience with Non-Governmental organizations in a similarposition, high skills in QuickBooks, Microsoft excel words and power point, good knowledge of internal control systems, financial audit processes and accounting procedures for Global Fund funded projects.
- Good knowledge of accrual based accounting and International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) is essential.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in a single Microsoft Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining their suitability for the job on or before March 10th ,2014.
- Please indicate the title of the position applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees (i.e. from present and former employers).
- For every agency or organization that you have worked for, please indicate the name of your supervisor, his/her functional email adress and functional telephone numbers.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CiSHAN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Medical Doctor - Dermatology at Workforce Group
- Medical Jobs at Biket Medical Centre
- Current Job Placements at PathCare Laboratories
- Latest Recruitment at Lagoon Hospitals Limited
- Job Opportunities at HealthPlus Limited
- Business Development Manager at Synapse Services
- Graduate Behavioral Scientist at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Nursing Officers at Lekki Medical Center