Catering Jobs In An Established Kitchen
Posted on: 4 March, 2014
Deadline: 18 March, 2014
View Jobs in Food Services
View Jobs posted same day
An established kitchen in the Abuja Metropolis is looking for staff with the following requirements:
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years kitchen experience with a good command of English Language, both in writing and reading.
- A good work ethic and knowledge of food.
- Ability to prepare, cook and present food quickly and efficiently, with the key aim of delivering food to our customers within the required time.
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy, at all-times, work safely around kitchen equipment.
Method of Application
All applications, in your handwriting, along with an up to date CV's should be sent to email@example.com on or before March 18th 2014.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at the International Medical Corps
- Project Manager at So Fresh Neighbourhood Market
- Accountant/Supervisor at Chopaholics
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Account Officer at Gormley Foods
- Treasury Manager at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Business Manager - Bread & Pastries at Food Emporium International