We are looking for a self-motivated, organized team player with good communication skills and a positive attitude who will work using own initiative in the creation of Architectural 2D/3D documentation drawings, details and sketches, for construction projects using Revit Architecture and AutoCAD.
Typical work activities include;
· Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
· High levels of creativity, imagination and vision.
· A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects to their conclusions.
· Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure.
· Strong design skills and an open mind to learn.
· An analytical mind with problem-solving ability.
· Organisation, project management and planning skills including the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
Revit Architecture, AutoCAD, 3D MAX, Microsoft Office Suite- MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project. Knowledge of CorelDraw will be added advantage.
Interested candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on before 14th March 2014.