If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are looking for a self-motivated, organized team player with good communication skills and a positive attitude who will work using own initiative in the creation of Architectural 2D/3D documentation drawings, details and sketches, for construction projects using Revit Architecture and AutoCAD.
Typical work activities include;
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings by using specialist BIM (Building Information Modelling) & Computer Aided Design (CAD) applications such as Revit Architecture and AutoCAD.
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and contractors.
- Preparation of project proposals, Writing and presenting project reports including site minute reports.
- Determining the materials to be used and specifying the requirements for the projects.
- Adapting new plans according to circumstances and resolving any related problems that may arise during construction.
- Making sure the project is running according to schedule and budget.
- Playing a part in project and team management.
- Travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meeting.
· Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
· High levels of creativity, imagination and vision.
· A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects to their conclusions.
· Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure.
· Strong design skills and an open mind to learn.
· An analytical mind with problem-solving ability.
· Organisation, project management and planning skills including the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
Revit Architecture, AutoCAD, 3D MAX, Microsoft Office Suite- MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project. Knowledge of CorelDraw will be added advantage.
- Degree in Architecture is preferred.
- Please note that emphasis is on acquired skills, competency and work attitude.
- Knowledge of construction detailing with emphasis on end to end delivery.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com on before 14th March 2014.