Recruitment At Dragnet Solutions
Posted on: 3 March, 2014
Deadline: 25 March, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Dragnet Nigeria
Dragnet Solutions Limited is a dynamic firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena. Our solutions support the following users: Employers, HR Managers, Recruiters and scholarship Boards, Examination Bodies
Dragnet Solutions is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Obtain an understanding of the business operations through discussions with management and key members in all departments throughout the organization as a general work flow / process map
- Create a control/policy/procedure awareness program that periodically educates the team on policies and compliance requirements
- Document each key process and sub-process in detail within every department in the organization
- Create and execute test plans quarterly that are designed to evaluate the design and effectiveness of internal controls as well as compliance with client policies and government regulations
- Identify any potential fraud, risks of fraud, or non-compliance of internal policies & procedures while performing assignments in all respective areas mentioned above
- Plan, conduct and monitor audit trail of the company’s product/service processes to ensure finished product/services quality and Client’s satisfaction
- Investigate customer complaints, non-conformance issues and document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Ensure that the company prepares and executes all activities required for the ISO Certifications
- Ensures risk register is updated regularly and point of risk made known to process owner
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of controls in responding to risks within the organization as it affects:
- The way the Organisation is governed to ensure that it meets its objectives.
- The way it carries out its operations according to laid down policies, processes and procedures.
- The manner in which it complies to laid down laws and regulations that affect its operations.
- The way it manages its relationships with stakeholders by way of Agreements and the enforcement of Contracts.
- The manner in which it deploys information systems while maintaining security, effectiveness, continuity and accountability.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality
- Proficient in the use of word processing and spreadsheet software
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good presentation Skills
- A graduate of a reputable university with a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division.
- Must have worked as a Quality assurance/control officer in an IT or similar organization
- Applicant should not be more than 30 years of age
- Applicant should possess a minimum of 2 years working experience in auditing
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC
- Proficient in the use of personal computers and Microsoft office packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- A quality certification will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dragnet NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Operations Manager (Insurance) at Stresert Services Limited
- PHP Developer Intern at Genex Insights
- CX Business Solutions Lead / Digital Transformations Architect at Oracle Nigeria
- Account Manager at MasterCard Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Technology Advantage Network Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Technical HR Recruiter at Veripark Software Solutions
- Job Openings at Rembrandt Global Solutions