Recruitment At Dragnet Solutions
Posted on: 3 March, 2014
Deadline: 25 March, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Dragnet Nigeria
Dragnet Solutions Limited is a dynamic firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena. Our solutions support the following users: Employers, HR Managers, Recruiters and scholarship Boards, Examination Bodies
Dragnet Solutions is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Obtain an understanding of the business operations through discussions with management and key members in all departments throughout the organization as a general work flow / process map
- Create a control/policy/procedure awareness program that periodically educates the team on policies and compliance requirements
- Document each key process and sub-process in detail within every department in the organization
- Create and execute test plans quarterly that are designed to evaluate the design and effectiveness of internal controls as well as compliance with client policies and government regulations
- Identify any potential fraud, risks of fraud, or non-compliance of internal policies & procedures while performing assignments in all respective areas mentioned above
- Plan, conduct and monitor audit trail of the company’s product/service processes to ensure finished product/services quality and Client’s satisfaction
- Investigate customer complaints, non-conformance issues and document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Ensure that the company prepares and executes all activities required for the ISO Certifications
- Ensures risk register is updated regularly and point of risk made known to process owner
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of controls in responding to risks within the organization as it affects:
- The way the Organisation is governed to ensure that it meets its objectives.
- The way it carries out its operations according to laid down policies, processes and procedures.
- The manner in which it complies to laid down laws and regulations that affect its operations.
- The way it manages its relationships with stakeholders by way of Agreements and the enforcement of Contracts.
- The manner in which it deploys information systems while maintaining security, effectiveness, continuity and accountability.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality
- Proficient in the use of word processing and spreadsheet software
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good presentation Skills
- A graduate of a reputable university with a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division.
- Must have worked as a Quality assurance/control officer in an IT or similar organization
- Applicant should not be more than 30 years of age
- Applicant should possess a minimum of 2 years working experience in auditing
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC
- Proficient in the use of personal computers and Microsoft office packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- A quality certification will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dragnet NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Field Service Engineer - Large Gas Turbines at Siemens Nigeria
- Regional Business Analyst at Airtel Nigeria
- Manager, Treasury Operations at Ntel Nigeria
- Jobs at Brainiacs STEM & Robotics
- Digital Marketer at TechSpouse Nigeria Limited
- Accounting and Finance Interns at LoftyInc Allied Partners
- Digital Marketing Executive at Ifotta
- Software Developer at an I.T Company