Arik Air Is Recruiting
Posted on: 3 March, 2014
Deadline: 9 March, 2014
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Arik Air
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Arik Air is West and Central Africa's largest airline operating a domestic, regional and international flight network.
Arik Air is West-Africa’s leading airline operating a domestic, regional and international flight network. We operate mainly from two hubs at Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. Arik Air's head office is the Arik Air Aviation Center on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State.
Arik Air is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Department : Ground Operations - Catering
- Reporting to : Catering Manager / Duty Manager / Catering Supervisor
- Packing of airline catering according to specifications, A/C type and route sectors.
- On time packing of airline catering (tray sets, cutleries etc.)
- Observe all hygiene rules.
- Offloading of all inbound catering.
- Washing and polishing of all catering equipment.
- Cleaning of the entire unit ensuring that it is kept clean as you work
- All procedure are observed.
- Records all daily job activities.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by the manager.
- Must have SSCE or its equivalent
- Pay attention to details
- Should be between the ages of 21 – 35
- Must be trustworthy
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should forward their CV and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org . The Subject of the email should be the position the candidates are applying for.
Click here for more details on the job.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Arik AirSimilar Jobs
- Etihad Airways Recruiting for Groups Sales Agent