Redwood Academy Is Recruiting
Posted on: 3 March, 2014
Deadline: 14 March, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Redwood Consulting
Redwood Academy is a specialized Training and Development service provider with expertise in recruitment and manpower planning. Our core specialty is in the functional business area of sales and marketing human capital development.
Redwood Academy - Our client, Lorna Nigeria Limited, was recently incorporated in 2011 as part of a restructuring program for a female beauty care business in existence since 1987. The company is presently the market leader & a manufacturer of trendy weaves, braids and Wigs. It has 2 factories in Ikeja & Matori with about 2000 employees.
The company pioneered the hair extension business in Nigeria in partnership with Kaneka Corporation of Japan. Its products have remained the number 1 selling hair products to date in Nigeria.
As a result of this restructuring vacancy exist in its Brand Management unit of the Marketing function for:
- Provide innovative and creative communication solutions using both written and visual elements across all media channels.
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product packaging and brand communication across multiple channels (including print and digital)
- Determine appropriate quality, dimensions and arrangement of illustrative material and brand elements for identified media.
- Use appropriate computer software to generate quality images for all printing formats
- Mock-up and assemble final layouts to prepare approved artwork for printing
- Advise and suggest quality improvements on production materials and also review quality of actual production.
- Education: Qualifications in Graphics & Design, Industrial Arts or any relevant course
- Age: 23 - 28 Sex: Male/Female
- Experience: 4 years
- Employment type: Permanent
- Skill: Visual communication, IT skills, print and digital media management, accuracy and attention to detail
- Special Requirement: Creative flair, competence in design and image processing software, appreciation of female fashion and style, professional approach to time and deadlines.
go to method of application »
- Develop and implement digital calendar for effective and consistent brand communication and consumer engagement across strategic digital platforms.
- Execution of social media marketing efforts.
- Continuous engagement with stakeholders on all digital platforms.
- End to End execution of marketing projects and campaigns, (i.e. ideation of content/ collateral, distribution etc.) in various digital media as well as the measurement and analysis of its impact.
- Creation and execution of new media (including SMS and e-mail) based marketing campaigns.
- Continuous review and active management of website and other online assets.
- Identification of new digital trends, platforms and mobile applications.
- Achievement of "Search Engine Optimization" on a continuous basis
- First degrees in Communication or relevant course
- Age: 23- 28years Sex: Male/Female
- Experience: 3 years in digital marketing role
- Employment type: Permanent
- Skills: digital marketing, branding, social media marketing, content development, organizational skills, attention to details.
- Special Requirement: Online brand building, computer proficiency, passion for fashion and style.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Redwood ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- General Manager at Sence Nigeria
- Commissioned Financial Advisor at the Workplace Centre Limited
- Drivers at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Fresh Job Vacancies at KPMG Nigeria
- Driving Vacancy at Stresert Services Limited
- Assistant General Manager – Engineering at Indepth Consulting Limited
- Project Engineer at WOWJobs Consulting
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at Human Leadership Resources Limited