Packaging Development Manager at Flour Mills
Posted on: 21 June, 2011
Deadline: 8 July, 2011
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
PACKAGING DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (REF: PDM 11)
Reports to the Group Research &' Business Development Manager. Responsibilities include improving existing and developing new packaging to meet marketing requirements. Identifying and advising on suitable substrates for food products packaging, Developing packaging material specifications and appropriate QA/OC test methods, developing NPD briefs with marketing and assisting with artwork briefs to agency.
B.Sc./HND in Packaging/Printing Technology, Food Science & Technology, Polymer Science or any related field. Specialized training in Food Packing Technology is mandatory.
Organized with good interpersonal, negotiating and analytical skills. Team player with eye for details that is able to take risks. Must have sound knowledge of food laws and legislation
Minimum of 8 years working experience in a food organization, part of which must have been spent in packaging development/production.
How to Apply
Visit www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc and apply on-line on, or before 8th July, 2011.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Procurement Role at Fan Milk Plc.
- Chief Executive Officer at a Leading FMCG Company
- Entry-level Electrical Technician II (Utilities) at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Manufacturing Company
- Career Opportunity at Red Bull - Great Brand Nigeria
- Business Development Job Vacancy at a Chemical Company - OutsideInHR Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Career Opportunity at The Coca-Cola Company