King Solomon Hospital Is Recruiting
Posted on: 3 March, 2014
Deadline: 9 March, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
King Solomon Hospital, a reputable hospital based on the mainland of Lagos is seeking the services of a Medical Doctor.
- Diagnose patient conditions using examinations and tests.
- Based on their findings, they prescribe treatment and medications to attempt to heal any illnesses or injuries.
- General practitioners and pediatricians have a wide range of medical knowledge and they are often the first types of doctors who patients visit.
- Most doctors routinely work in teams, with nurses and aides assisting them in well-lit work locations.
- Provision of general/specialist medical care to patients
- Medical evacuation and resuscitation services
- Leadership role in the medical team-providing general/specialist input as appropriate towards the development of procedures and protocols for optimization of services
- Provide health education for patients, subordinates and management in developing a healthy workforce
- Ensure suitability, availability and serviceability of all equipment needed to deliver routine and specialist care in anesthesia and critical care
- Conduct general medical clinic at the hospital
- Be available for after clinics emergency care
- Refer complicated cases to Specialized Hospitals
- Must have relevant degree (MBBS)
- Must have been done with NYSC or Posses an exemption
- Must be registered
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly walk in during the week with all necessary credentials and resume from 9am-5pm weekdays to:
King Solomon Hospital
4b, Bola Street,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Human Resources Manager at Clina-Lancet
- Health Marketing & Admin Executives at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
- Medical Vacancies at Inland Specialist Hospital
- School Coordinator and Tutor at Iyi Enu Mission Hospital
- Registered Nurses / Midwives at Deda Hospital
- Head of Operations at South Shore Women's and Children's Hospital
- Jobs at Prepaid Medicare Services Limited
- Gaduate Technical Sales/ Marketing Officers at Chibek Instruments Limited