Jobs At F316 Consulting
Posted on: 3 March, 2014
Deadline: 10 March, 2014
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View All Jobs at Janitorial Services
Vacancy for CLEANERS in a Communications firm located in Ikeja, Lagos.
- Cleaners will required to undertake the following duties as directed by the Supervising Officer, using the prescribed methods in line with the requirements of the cleaning specification.
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
- Mopping of floors.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
- Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
- Using electrically powered pick up machines.
- Dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, windowsills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
- To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) when required
- Clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
- Undertake wall washing or inside windowpane cleaning during periodic cleaning maintenance programme
- Carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
REPORTING TO: The Admin Supervisor
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES FOR THE POSITION
- He/ she must be hardworking, attentive and able to work without supervision.
- At least a secondary school certificate
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to send their CV with an application letter to email@example.com on or before Monday March 10, 2014. Please quote the job code as the title of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janitorial ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Customers Relations Officer at Perfectus Laundi
- Cleaners at TrioBRIDLE Services LTD
- Writer/Editor at E-Terra Technologies Limited
- Process Engineer at Green Compass Recycling - Sunray Ventures
- Business Development Executives at Safi.ng