Jobs At F316 Consulting
Posted on: 3 March, 2014
Deadline: 10 March, 2014
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View All Jobs at Janitorial Services
Vacancy for CLEANERS in a Communications firm located in Ikeja, Lagos.
- Cleaners will required to undertake the following duties as directed by the Supervising Officer, using the prescribed methods in line with the requirements of the cleaning specification.
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
- Mopping of floors.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
- Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
- Using electrically powered pick up machines.
- Dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, windowsills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
- To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) when required
- Clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
- Undertake wall washing or inside windowpane cleaning during periodic cleaning maintenance programme
- Carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
REPORTING TO: The Admin Supervisor
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES FOR THE POSITION
- He/ she must be hardworking, attentive and able to work without supervision.
- At least a secondary school certificate
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to send their CV with an application letter to email@example.com on or before Monday March 10, 2014. Please quote the job code as the title of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs