Exciting Career Opportunities At Pact Nigeria
Posted on: 28 February, 2014
Deadline: 5 March, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at PACT
Pact Nigeria - Located in Abuja, is the Nigerian Country office of Pact, which is an independent International non-profit Organization headquartered in Washington, DC, USA. Pact's vision is a world where those who are poor and marginalized exercise their voice, build their own solutions, and take ownership over their future. Its mission is to enable systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems, and transforming markets into a force for development."
Pact Nigeria seeks for highly experienced and qualified candidates to fill position of:
- Pact seeks one Capacity Development Officer to support the Strengthening Frontline Maternal and Child Health Workers in N.E Nigeria project.
- The Capacity Development Officer is responsible for ensuring the day to day Implementation of capacity development interventions under the design of the program and within the proposed timeframe.
- The Officer will work collaboratively to ensure that capacity development is holistic, meeting the individual needs, as assessed, of CSOs and LGAs.
- The Capacity Development Officer will assess the needs of identified partners, including government and non-governmental partners, and implement capacity development interventions accordingly.
- The Officer will serve as partner Mentors, providing one-on-one support and guidance in meeting sub-grant requirements, institutional strengthening plans, and other capacity development needs.
- The Officer will actively contribute towards monitoring and evaluation through data collection, analysis, and quality control as well as participate in internal learning events.
- BA in Public Health, Development, Public Administration or another related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in capacity development of CSOs and/or government
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency its developing and managing a budget; experience in developing strategic plans, work plans, fund raising plans; knowledge of sound financial, human resources, and administrative policy and procedure
- Experience in facilitation and training.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their cover letter and CV/resumes on their suitability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All CV's/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF.
- Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PACTSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Openings at CBM International
- Latest Job Vacancies at Mercy Corps
- Logistics Vacancy at Secours Islamique France (SIF)
- Latest Jobs at Palladium Group
- Latest Job Opening at The Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
- Procurement Coordinator at Save the Children Nigeria
- Job Vacancy at the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Job Opportunity at Abt Associates