British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Is Hiring
Posted on: 28 February, 2014
Deadline: 12 March, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at British American Tobacco
We have had a presence in Nigeria for nearly a century. We take pride not only in how we run our business and in the relationships of trust we build with consumers, suppliers, distributors and partners, but also in our high quality brands and the way we select and retain our talented employees.
Our people are the key to maintaining our competitive advantage and ensuring sustainable growth. We employ the best talent and provide a great place to work, to grow and to develop. Working at BAT British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands. If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Job number: 3521BR
Job title: Quality Assurance Auditor
Appointment type: Permanent
To ensure Product are made to the right quality specification during manufacturing in line with British American Tobacco global Quality guidelines as well as ensure Quality measurements are taken, analysed and reported for management decision.
Ensuring products are made in line with product specifications. Deliver all relevant Shift Quality information to stakeholders at agreed timelines Comply with Quality Management System and other Management System in place (ISO 14001)
- Ensure Products are made to right quality specifications
- Routinely collect and evaluate Product samples in line with the requirement for Finished Product Inspection and relevant protocols.
- Produce accurate, timely and error-free information on routine product samples tested.
- Ensure distribution of results in specified time scales.
- Document & report any non-conformance in process
- Carry out routine calibration of relevant measuring equipment
- Keep equipment and work environment clean
- Investigate Customer complaint and drive improvement.
- Ensure compliance with British American Tobacco
- Environmental Health and Safety guidelines.
- Able to plan, organise and deliver results in time to meet agreed timeline
- Able to communicate in a clear and constructive manner
- Adhere to set departmental and company objectives.
- Interact with other departments in relation to equipment repairs & training etc
- Be proactively involved in continuous improvement initiatives
- Minumum of OND in Science or Engineering related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tool
- Experience in FMCG manufacturing processes will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about British American TobaccoSimilar Jobs
- Technical Operators at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Job Opportunities at Wemy Industries Limited
- Sales Representatives at a Leading Publishing Company - Lorache Consulting (6 Positions)
- Account Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Promasidor Nigeria Limited Recruitment for HVAC Engineer
- 2017 Notore Chemical Industries Plc Engineering Trainee Programme
- Nestlé Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2017
- Accounting Job Vacancy at Peoplesource Consulting