HReade Is Recruiting
Posted on: 28 February, 2014
Deadline: 11 March, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hreade
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
HReade is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.
The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
Provides strategic direction to the warehouse and logistics team. Responsible for designing standard operating procedures to guide operations from Port to Warehouse to Client. Ensures proper storage and handling of products to reduce damages and losses.
Essential Job Function
- Design work flow processes, coordinate inventory management and develop inventory management models.
- Recommend and manage software to track inventory products.
- Develop policies and procedures for smooth day to day running of the team and identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Meet warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information, monitoring expenditures, identifying variances and implementing corrective actions.
- Manage freight activities and liaise with product suppliers to ensure timely and seamless delivery.
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews.
- Supervise warehouse team to ensure compliance products are properly handled, received and stored in accordance with SOP.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse and coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Approve requisitions and analyse work orders.
- Assigning work schedules and implementing project deadlines.
- Provide regular training exercise to team members on effective warehouse operations management.
- Prepare and generate weekly and monthly inventory reports.
- Carryout employee performance reviews of team.
- Develop an effective delivery schedule and oversee product delivery process to customers and clients.
- Identify third party vendors and contractors and ensure tey are in compliance with Company’s vendor selection criteria.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading technical publications.
· Bachelor's degree in accounting is preferred
· Certification or training in supply chain management
· Membership of Charted Institute of Purchasing and Supply will be an added advantage
· Membership of Chartered Institute of Logistics and transport will be an added advantage
- Working with people
- Writing and reporting
- Deciding and initiating action
- Leading and supervising
- Following instructions and procedures
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organising
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Formulating strategies and concepts
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HreadeSimilar Jobs
- IT Personnel at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
- Information Technology (IT) Support Officer at a Downstream Oil and Gas Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Church Administrator at Harbour Human Capital Solutions (HHCS) Limited
- Sales Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited
- Customer Service Officer at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Payroll Officer at Oscar Temple
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at Platinum Careers
- Marketing Officers at Green Field Health Management Limited