Kapabel Company Limited Is Hiring
Posted on: 28 February, 2014
Deadline: 15 February, 2014
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Kapabel Company Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kapabel Company Limited - Our client is an affiliate of a UK based company that provides complete systems for tracking, monitoring and protecting mobile assets for companies who need to know where their vehicles, mobile workforce or mobile assets are at any given time and where they have been and how they are being used.
As part of its growing network in Nigeria, the company is looking recruit dynamic individuals for the position of an Executive Assistant.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments.
- Completing expense reports; Composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; Compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior staff closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
Senior Management Liaison
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings and taking minutes in these meetings.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all staff meetings.
- Facilitates cross-divisional coordination of travel and outreach plans.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and government/community
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrates ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kapabel Company LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Argon Plus Security Technologies Limited
- Driver at Fortune Security Company Limited
- IT Officer at Proforce Limited