Action Against Hunger helps save thousands of children whose lives are threatened by deadly hunger each year. Action Against Hunger (ACF) is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Management Information System (MIS) Officer will play a key role in implementing the Child Development Grant Programme (CDGP) funded by the UK Department for International Development, a joint project being implemented by Save the Children UK (SC) and Action Against Hunger (ACF).
- The MIS Officer’s role will be largely limited to the establishment, management and capacity building of local staff on project information system for greater project reporting and overall impact.
Summary of Key Objectives:
- Establishment of an integrated MIS into the CDGP to ensure compliance with donor objectives and methodology
- Ensure proper and timely implementation, management and capacity building on MIS
- Document good practice from planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of activities
- Represent ACF in relevant local forums and technical working groups where necessary.
Qualifications & Essential Skills:
- Professional, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible and culturally sensitive
- Minimum of two years experience working with donor funded programming
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programming (Access, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and Word)
- Proven ability to create management information systems for large amounts of data within a complex program
- Knowledge and experience in using database specific software
- Excellent communication, writing and analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience designing and leading capacity building and training for national teams.
- Commitment to ACF mission, values and policy
- Fluent in Hausa
- Previous experience in M&E, MIS of cash based interventions (i.e. cash for work, cash transfers or cash vouchers)
- IT troubleshooting capabilities
Method of Application
Applications, including CV and Letter of Motivation, should be sent as follows using the job title as subject matter: By email to: email@example.com Or dropped off to:
NO 1, Jerry Gana Close
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale